We are looking for:
in the areas of device, backend and frontend development
Start as working student
As a working student, you will be fully integrated into our work processes, learn to think strategically, to present, to manage projects, and acquire soft skills such as dealing with colleagues, behaviour under stress and the ability to accept criticism.
Working student status ensures that you keep more money from your job, because as a working student you do not have to pay health, nursing care and unemployment insurance contributions.
There are two main conditions that must be met before you can be registered as a working student and benefit from the working student privilege:
- You must be enrolled in a full-time program of study (not in the vacation semester).
- You are allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per week (more is possible during the semester breaks).
Are you curious about working life? We invite you to become part of our team!
Your area of responsibility as a working student
- You will assist in the development of applications in the M2M / IoT environment.
- with Java or C/C++ on embedded Linux systems.
- or with Java in backend development.
- You take part in training courses and continue your education independently.
- You develop software in a team with tools like GitLab, Maven, Node, JIRA, Confluence, and others.
- You support our customers in ongoing projects.
- You have already gained experience in software development.
- You are inquisitive and new technologies excite you.
- Your friends call you a nerd and that's OK with you.
- You like to 'tinker' and enjoy solving everyday problems with technology.
- You are reliable and work conscientiously.
- You like to work in a team.
- For you, shared knowledge is doubled knowledge.
If you find yourself there, you can certainly find a job with us that will advance you professionally and personally and make your studies financially sweeter.
We strive to keep our working students after their studies and are happy to welcome all students whose contract turns into a permanent employment contract.
We offer you
- varied and exciting work in projects from various industries.
- the opportunity to contribute creatively and actively shape projects.
- a secure job with attractive remuneration.
- the chance of a permanent contract after your studies.
- an appreciative working atmosphere with friendly and helpful colleagues.
- a pleasant working environment with height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs.
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android) and notebook (Mac or Linux).
- a work-life balance through flexible working hours within the core working hours.
- Participation in the company fitness program HANSEFIT.
- personal and professional development opportunities.
- free drinks and fruit.
- joint team events.