We are looking for:
Senior Software Developer Java
INSIDE M2M GmbH is one of the leading providers of business solutions for mobile data communication in the IoT environment. Currently, more than 500,000 devices and systems worldwide are equipped with our solutions for machine-to-machine communication.
To strengthen our backend team we are looking for a Senior Software Developer (Java) at the location Garbsen (near Hannover) and at the location Bissendorf (near Osnabrück) as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility as a Senior Software Developer
- You plan and design applications for our customers in the M2M / IoT environment.
- You evaluate new technologies to continuously improve our own products.
- You develop software in a team with tools like GitLab, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- You develop microservices in Java.
- You program high-quality and well-tested software.
- You participate in the successful commissioning of the developed software at the customer's site.
- You supervise and support our customers in ongoing projects.
- You have a degree or completed vocational training in the following areas: Informatics, electrotechnology, physics, mathematics or another comparable area
- You have several years of professional experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Java.
- Experience in one or some of the following areas:
- Cloud Native, Microprofile, Quarkus
- Hibernate, JPA
- RESTful Webservices, OIDC, JWT
- Git, Maven
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Relational, object-oriented or NoSQL-Databasesystems
- Google Maps API
- You work independently, goal- and solution-oriented.
- Personality competence, ability to work in a team and quality awareness characterize you.
- You have fluent German and English skills.
We offer you
- varied and exciting activities through projects from different industries
- the opportunity to contribute creatively and actively shape projects
- a secure job with attractive remuneration and a permanent employment contract
- an appreciative working atmosphere with friendly and helpful colleagues
- a pleasant working environment with height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs as well as a smartphone,(iPhone or Android) and a notebook (Mac or Linux)
- a work-life balance through flexible working hours within the core working hours and the opportunity to participate in the company fitness program HANSEFIT
- personal and professional development opportunities
- free drinks and fruit
- joint team events