We are looking for:
Project Manager IT / IoT
As IoT pioneers, we now develop complete IoT solutions for our customers with over 40 colleagues at three locations. Currently, more than 500,000 devices and systems worldwide are equipped with our solutions for machine-to-machine communication. Our expertise lies in the development of customised IoT solutions, based on our experience, our tried-and-tested software modules and a large number of projects that have already been realised.
Since the company was founded in 2004, we have grown steadily and have established ourselves as a strong partner in this market over the years. To keep it that way, we are continuously expanding our team with talented and qualified developers. We take our team to the next level through a wide range of training opportunities, participation in conferences and workshops, and a strong feedback culture.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Project Manager at the location GARBSEN (near Hannover) and at the location BISSENDORF (near Osnabrück) as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility as Project Manager
- You take over the conception, planning, management and controlling of agile software and technology projects in the field of IoT and digitalization.
- You define the project goals and are responsible for controlling. In doing so, you always keep an eye on the project specifications such as quality, functional, cost and deadline targets.
- Communication with the customer on project level.
- Presentation of project results internally and to stakeholders.
- As an Agile Project Manager, you take on the technical and methodological leadership of an agile development team.
- You take care of documentation and communication of project experiences as well as regular exchange on reviews & lessons learned.
- You have a completed technical/college degree in the field of (business) computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant project experience in the IT environment and a strong understanding of technology and application related issues.
- Whether agile or classic - you are experienced in project management methods and in the role as Scrum Master.
- High assertiveness, flexibility and mobility in the project business are a matter of course.
- Analytical and structured thinking and acting as well as a goal- and solution-oriented approach are among your strengths.
- You are strong in communication with customers and have business fluent German and English skills
We offer you
- varied and exciting activities through projects in different industries
- the opportunity to contribute creatively and actively shape projects
- a secure job with attractive remuneration and a permanent employment contract
- an appreciative working atmosphere with friendly and helpful colleagues
- a pleasant working environment with height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs as well as a smartphone,(iPhone or Android) and a notebook (Mac or Linux)
- a work-life balance through flexible working hours within the core working hours
- Participation in the company fitness program HANSEFIT
- personal and professional development opportunities
- free drinks and fruit
- joint team events